Saturday, August 6, 2011

MOST MAGICAL DAY OF MY LIFE


From Dubrovnik, we went with our hostel guide (Dubrovnik Backpacker's Club) on a Wine Tasting and Oyster Outing! OH BOY, it was an unforgettable trip! 

THINK about this equation: My best friend and I, traveling in Croatia:


6 girls

+ 1 nature-loving Croatian (Ivi) 

+ ancient ruins (Ston)

 
+ 100 sweet, succulent oysters @ a 300 year-old oyster farm (Mali Ston Bay)














+ 1 Minivan

+ 4 wineries  and tasting rooms

+ donkeys at a petting zoo on a vineyard

+ the most gorgeous landscape in the universe

+ 1 amazing sunset swim

_________________________________________________________________________

 
MOST MAGICAL DAY OF MY LIFE

The only downside was that during the sunset swim (incredible) I happened to step on a sea urchin: this left me with 13 spines in my foot. Ouch. 

The oysters, however, were the BEST I've ever had. No lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment