Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quarter Century

I am so pleased with how my  25th birthday turned out. I danced the funky chicken at midnight, I was brought home-made Indian food by Ashwini, received a gorgeous rose bouquet from Mr. Bursell, was taken out to dinner (Chinese in Germany!) by the Reinkens, had a successful little shindig (with all my new int'l friends), and was even baked a gorgeous and divine chocolate cake by Rion and Louise! 

This, added to the countless Facebook and email greetings is a sure sign of being loved.
I feel so lucky. 

Thank you. 

So thoughtful. 
It was so freakin' delicious - it was like a gigantic brownie.
Cristina was so sweet; she helped me carry all the wine and snacks I bought for the party back to my house.
<3


1 comment:

  1. Awwww! That sounds so lovely. I'm glad I could be a part of making the big 1/4 of a century a special one. 25 what what!

    ReplyDelete