Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spring Break pt. 2: Munich and New Californian Friends!


Munich was a delight - I would have to say that I like it most of any city in Germany. 

Yea, I said it. 

View from St. Peter's Church tower of Marienplatz

 When we were there, the weather was absolutely perfect. During the Sandeman's Free Tour of the city, we met two wonderful Californians named Lolly and Aaron (what a delight!!). After bonding over the love for the Lakers and a hate for LA drivers, we drank quite a few liters of Augustiner Edelhof beer and ate quite a few rostbratwursts and weiss spargel (white asparagus with hollandaise).

Aaron, Lolly, Louise and I at the famous Hofbrauhaus in Munich. 

Mmmmm! 
Brezeln und Bier aus München sind die besten der Welt!


 After this wonderful week in the South of Germany, I headed back up north to meet up with a new *friend* for a wonderful weekend in Berlin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment