Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fitness Camp in Turkey? Yes.


Mid-May, after I turned in my last assignment I embarked on my crazy 5-week adventure to Turkey, Greece, Croatia and London. 

In Turkey, I stayed in Dalaman, in a town called Oludeniz off the south-western coast, at a resort called Lykiaworld, which was hosting a German fitness camp. Yep. Me and 60 forty-plus German women doing yoga, sweating to the oldies, drinking wine and tanning topless. It was fannnnnntastic!

Drums ALIVE! 
(aka drumsticks with a balance ball)

Turkish sweets. So much for the fitness.

Powerbeaching. 

Last night in Oludeniz. Sunset over Dalaman mountains. 

Sushi dinner with my wonderful host sister Martina. 
Sushi in Turkey exceeded my expectations and was actually hella bomb.

It was gorgeous, but towards the end of the week I was itching to get off a resort (not my thing) and meet Allie in Greece for some real sister time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment